This opportunity is with an up and coming intelligent robotics system development company based in Munich.
- Develop mechanics for lightweight robotic products with Torque controlled joints.
- Manufacture and assembly of prototypes
- Guide other engineers within the mechanical engineering team
- help with requirements and systems engineering process and consult with other teams.
- Contribute innovative ideas to robot development to push projects forward.
- BcS or equivilent in mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- 8+ years experience in mechanical development of robots or other complex products that are similar.
- Experience with CAD Software, Solidworks and PTC creo preferred
- Familiarity with quality assurance and relevant industrial robotics standards ( ISO 10218, ISO/TS 15066)
If this is of interest then please get in touch and we can discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)