Safety & Reliability Engineer – Aerospace & Defence
My client are looking for a Safety & Reliability Engineer to join their team in Brighton working on complex electronics, mechanical, electro-mechanical and pneumatic subsystems within the aerospace and defence industry.
- Calculate product reliability by carrying out analysis to calculate failure rates, MTBF’s etc.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct technical RMS studies and evaluations
- Analyze Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analyses
- Parts selection
- Parts stress de-rating
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Testability and BIT coverage analyses
- System Safety Hazard Analysis
Experience & Skills:
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Maths, Physics or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working within the guidelines of RMS (Reliability, Maintainability and Supportability)
- Experience with reliability analysis of aircraft and space equipment, military and commercial.
- Experience with reliability prediction software- e.g. RELEX, Weibull Block SIM,
- Goal Structure Notation (GSN) experience would be very advantageous
- Interest in forensic engineering, failure analysis, root cause and corrective action.
- A background in complex Military or Aerospace systems is a benefit.
- Knowledge of software reliability and software reliability models is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please either apply via LinkedIn, or send me an email containing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/