Acoustics Researcher – Audio / Acoustics / Algorithm / Active Control / Haptic
This position is with an R&D group targeting innovative developments and applications for acoustic and audio technologies.
In this role we are looking for an experienced Audio/acoustics researcher keen to work on cutting edge algorithms targeting haptic effects.
As an Acoustics Researcher, you will:
· Develop, optimize and implement algorithms to control amplifiers and drive actuators.
· Be involved in fixed point design and productization of algorithms
· Interact with customer support teams and customers to understand requirements
Required Skills for this Acoustics Researcher position:
· Experience with algorithm design
· Experience with fixed point C coding
· Experience working in the signal processing doman
· Software development and testing knowledge
If you are interested in this Acoustics Researcher role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Audio / Acoustics / Algorithm / Active Control / Haptic / Fixed Point
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)