Website European Recruitment
*Due to the requirements of the projects, applicants must eligible to work in the European Union*
We are currently working with an ambitious engineering firm who are looking for developers to join them. This will give you the opportunity to work with leading automotive OEMs and be a part of projects that involve globally known companies like Audi, Volkswagen or BMW.
As an AUTOSAR toolchain Architect & Engineer your responsibilities will include;
· Develop a toolchain architecture for developing automotive electronics system based on AUTOSAR platform.
· Determine functional and non-functional requirements for the toolchain.
· Manage development tools, code repos and utilities.
· Create representations for functions, APIs and user interface of the toolchain.
· Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
· Contribute with other domains leads and Architects to the elaboration of the global architecture vision, the global roadmap and in making appropriate decisions.
As an AUTOSAR toolchain Architect & Engineer your skills will include:
· 8+ years’ experience, Bachelors or Masters Or PhD with 5+ years’ experience within automotive software
· Extensive experience in AUTOSAR; tools and methodologies alike
· Experience with C/C++ in Embedded systems
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Fluent in English language
If this sounds like it could be an amazing opportunity, please send a CV attached to your application or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – Automotive / Embedded Systems / Toolchain Architecture / English / Engineering /
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Automotive , Embedded Systems