Website European Recruitment
Big Data Engineer – Scala / Hadoop / Autonomous Driving / Java / Python
We are recruiting for multiple Big Data Engineers with strong experience in Hadoop, Scala (Apache Spark), and Python to join my client onsite in Munich on a permanent basis.
My client is an Automotive consultancy company and this role would be working on a high profile Autonomous Driving project.
As a Big Data Engineer, you would be responsible for ingesting the data captured from various sensors as well as from external world into the big data ecosystem, performing the data quality checks on the input data and publish the results and transforming the data into various ecosystem formats as required by various AD feature teams.
▪ Strong experience with Hadoop and its ecosystem in design, development, and implementation
▪ Strong experience in working on Apache spark using Scala
▪ Insights into data search (Solr/ Elasticsearch) and data processing in Hadoop/ Big data environment
▪ Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code in languages like Scala and Python
▪ Exposure to the automotive domain will be an added advantage.
▪ A computer science or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
▪ At least 4-5 years of experience in the big data domain
▪ Ability to mentor and lead a small team
▪ Proven ability to learn and adopt the new technology
▪ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, build tools like Maven, CI/CD tool like Zuul or Jenkins and Ansible
▪ Knowledge of Agile methodology for delivering software solutions
Big Data / Scala / Hadoop / Autonomous Driving / Java / Python
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: AI & Machine Learning , Automotive , Big Data