European Recruitment is a global supplier of niche technology recruitment expertise; supplying the highest calibre candidates, payroll solutions and industry insights to leading Tech firms across Europe, the US and Asia. We are looking to hire an ambitious, experienced and enthusiastic consultant to support growth plans with existing clients and establish new relationships in Asia.
What can we offer
- A supportive and rewarding environment
- In-house and external training
- 22 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
- Performance-related commission
- International travel opportunities
- Work alongside our existing business development team to support and drive activity in the APAC region.
- Offer knowledge and guidance surrounding cultural issues and improve overall brand communication
- Expand existing accounts and support with account management for teams in Asia.
- Develop European Recruitment Marketing Materials specific for APAC region
- Support and lead Zoom meetings
- Translation support where needed
- Support contract negotiation and communication with teams in Asia.
- Communicate effectively our approach, USPs and products on offer to potential clients
- Account Management – maintaining relationships and maximising opportunities
- Identify opportunities for expansion and where appropriate make formal business introductions
- Support long-term growth strategy for APAC region
- Native Mandarin speaker (or HSK level 6 qualification with at least 2 years experience working in a Chinese language environment
- 2+ years Business Development or Client facing experience
- Degree Educated – Ideally in Business or Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Mandarin both written and spoken
- Experience with PowerPoint and developing marketing materials specifically for business promotion
- Experience as a 360 recruitment consultant working in Asia; a demonstrable record of success in both new business development and candidate sourcing withing technology sectors.
Salary: £30 – 35,000 basic salary, plus a very competitive commission scheme
The application closing date for this position is 11th December 2020.
For more information on European Recruitment please visit our website www.eu-recruit.com
If you haven’t already, then check us out on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/weareeuropeanrecruitment/
We always do our best to review all applications however, if you don’t receive a reply within 10 working days, we are sorry to inform you that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. However, please continue to review our open roles and we hope to work with you in the future.
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/