Website European Recruitment
Chief Talent Officer– Cambridge
Our Client is a dedicated research and development team that employs over 80,000 people around the world. Over the next few years that are looking to invest billions of pounds into the UK and wish you to be the Talent officer in charge of shaping the future of acquisition within the UK side of their company.
Skills and Knowledge
• You must be able to Strategise, plan and execute their talent acquisitions roadmap which you will help create.
• Analyse local HR policies and build you talent operations in accordance with best practice and legal compliance
• Be able to follow targets set by HQ and meet those targets from the local pool of talent
• Have an established network of people in HR, sourcing and recruitment
• Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
• 15+ years of relevant experience in a similar role with at least 10 years in a senior management role in a multinational company
• Abundant local contacts, in-depth understanding of and a track record of successful practice within Cambridge
• Preferably have knowledge of the ICT and AI sector
Please send a CV attached to your application or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacynotice/
Categories: Senior Appointments