Coding Team Lead, Optical Communication – Optical Communication Technology / Leadership
We are currently working with a leading technology company who are looking technical leader to manage their team. This will give you the opportunity to work on innovative optical communications technology.
As a Coding Team Lead, Optical Communication your responsibilities will include;
· Lead and manage a team to conduct research and innovation on optical communications coding.
· Achieving excellent coding performance whilst minimizing hardware complexity.
· Exploring FEC design innovations, constellation shaping, and other relevant coding techniques.
· Designing, analyzing and simulation of advanced algorithm design.
· Publications in highly regarded journals and conferences.
As a Coding Team Lead, Optical Communication your skills will include:
· A PhD degree in coding
· 5 years’ experience in industry or as a postdoc researcher in university
· Knowledge on coding techniques for optical systems
· Experience on designing and implementing LDPC and TPC
· Coding knowledge; e.g. C/C++, Matlab
If this sounds like it could be an amazing opportunity, please send a CV attached to your application or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – Optical Communication Technology / Optical Systems / Coding / Leadership / LDPC / TPC / C / C++ / Matlab / Research / FEC / Constellation Shaping
*Due to the requirements of the project, applicants must hold an EU citizenship*
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/).