Computer Vision and Machine Learning Researcher – PhD / Signal Processing / Pattern Recognition / Scene Understanding
We are recruiting for a Computer Vison and Machine Learning Researcher to join our client in Zurich area of Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading name in mobile and tech development, and as a Computer Vision and Machine Learning Researcher, you will be responsible for the design and development of cutting-edge CV/ML technologies and related signal processing algorithms for image restoring, and 3D-vision and identifying technology trends for next generation CV/ML architectures.
· Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or similar
· In-depth understanding of multimedia signal processing, pattern recognition, scene understanding, deep learning and other fields
· Good understanding of the multimedia/camera hardware and system and have experience in developing the corresponding hardware and software
· Good understanding of large-scale 3D reconstruction and positioning technology
· Good understanding of computer vision related algorithms, familiar with the mathematical foundation of CV, deep understanding of related theories such as linear algebra and multi-view geometry
· Experience with CG/CV and new computing architectures.
· Master computer vision basics, deep learning, and classic machine learning
· Ability to abstract the mathematical model of the real problem, and to solve mathematical problems
· The ability to innovate in the algorithm and system concepts is preferred
Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Research / PhD / Signal Processing / Pattern Recognition / Scene Understanding
***PLEASE NOTE*** Due to the nature of the role, we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for this role.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)