Computer Vision / Image Processing Specialist – Optics, ToF, Depth Sensors, CMOS, SLAM
We are currently recruiting for an Application Engineer to join our client’s Optical R&D team in Grenoble
Our client is a world leader in Smartphone Camera Design, and they are expanding their R&D teams working towards the development of next-generation Smartphone Camera Technology
The initial contract is for 12 months, but the project is long-term and extensions are likely.
- Computer vision and Image Processing algorithms to support in demoing the application benefits of our new technologies
- Work closely with product and system engineering to integrate these custom camera and sensor designs
- Create and build camera and sensor reference designs
- Provide hands-on bring-up and debug support of evaluation boards working with external partners and hardware engineering teams
- Support firmware, camera and sensor design engineering teams in the collective effort of device and system level testing
- Masters in Electronic Imaging, Photonics, Optics, Physics, or a related discipline or experience
- Expertise with Computer Vision / Image processing algorithms (and ideally for demoing of new technologies)
- Experience with SLAM methods (simultaneous localisation and mapping), and ideally Visual-Depth SLAM, Structure from Motion, Deep Learning tehcniques, Image Registration, Image Fusion
- Experience working in an electro-optical laboratory environment
- Experience with (semiconductor) laser diode, front-end and drivers
- Experience with CMOS image and depth sensors
- Firmware development experience using C/C++
- Experience scripting in Python or MATLAB
- Experience designing, modelling and simulating complex opto-mechanical systems in ZEMAX / Code V for the optics, or COMSOL for multi-physics
I can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, to provide full details, arrange an application, or answer any questions you might have.
For this position unfortunately no candidates in need of visa sponsorship can be considered.
Keywords:// image processing, computer vision, smartphone cameras, camera, sensor, sensors, CMOS image, depth sensors, imaging, ToF, Time of flight, optical, optics
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)