Data Scientist – Amsterdam
- You will work with a team of applied scientists and engineers who are responsible for all stages of the search engine including offline page storing/analysis/indexing, online querying/reranking/sorting.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and debug software programs for the key stages of the whole search sub-systems.
- Creates and implements new or uses existing traditional and deep learning algorithms, to solve applied problems in search engine, such as machine translating, text classification, NLU, etc. Lead the team to break through major algorithmic issues.
- Customize universal search features to local language and applications.
- Design and localize universal search engine, such as multi-language recognition, adapt to local applications and POI.
- Strong experience in designing, developing and shipping software
- Excellent coding abilities in C, C++, Java, Python
- Strong programming and algorithm design skills and real passion for search engine.
- Expertise in two or more areas of large-scale search systems (distributed database internals, performance optimization, data warehousing and integration, query optimization, indexing, memory management, distributed file system, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of parallel programming, thread programming, concurrency control and scalability.
- Working experience in MS Bing, Google Search, Yandex or related search operators.
- Academic achievements in searching related area, such as Information Retrieval, NLP, Multi-language recognition/extraction, Knowledge Graph, etc.
- Concrete product experience in natural language processing, machine leaning, deep learning or data mining area.
- 5+ years designing, developing large scale, high performance data storing, indexing, ranking system
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/