Data Scientist – statistical methods / Machine Learning / Tableau / Power-BI / Python / SQL
We are recruiting for a Data Scientist with extensive experience in statistical methods and Machine Learning to join our client in the Erlangen of Germany area on a permanent basis.
My client is a German company operating within the automotive, aerospace and industrial domains and as a Data Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out analyses in the area of production, SCM, purchasing and maintenance, participate in the creation of analysis and statistical models from the production environment to optimize production systems and visualization of results of data analysis with common self-service BI tools.
· Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a comparable subject
· Good knowledge of the application of statistical methods and machine learning algorithms in industrial use cases
· Experience in the analysis of machine, process, quality and production data is an advantage
· Expertise in querying, processing and providing data for analytical applications
· First experiences in the field of data visualization with common tools (e.g. tableau, Power-BI etc.)
· Good knowledge of Python and SQL
· Fluent in spoken and written English and very good knowledge of German are desirable
· Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with use cases from the specialist departments and deal with high levels of complexity
***Please note: we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship***
Data Scientist / statistical methods / Machine Learning / Tableau / Power-BI / Python / SQL
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)