Digital Design Engineer / FPGA Developer
I am currently looking for FPGA Developers to join a leading massive MIMO Radio Company who are on the journey to 5G.
- Design, implementation and test development of RTL modules using Verilog and VHDL in the field of mobile communication
- RTL simulation
- FPGA/digital design synthesis and constraining
- Design, documentation and implementation of test bench components
- Regular execution and observation of test results
- Complex system issue analysis and correction in cooperation with reference models, firmware and product support experts
- Support of build and release management task
If you think that you match any of the skills below, please apply with your CV ATTACHED.
- 3-5 years of practical experience
- Sound knowledge in Verilog / SystemVerilog / VHDL
- Sound knowledge in RTL simulation and debugging
- Experience in synthesis and constraining
- Experience in FPGA development, debugging and error analysis in wireless communication systems
- Experience in test program development in C
- Experience in design, documentation and test of digital design
- Familiar with release management and configuration processes
- Knowledge in the field of communication protocols especially LTE
- Knowledge of Python etc.
Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)