Embedded AI Engineer – Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Embedded Systems / CNN / DNN
We are recruiting for an Embedded AI Engineer with ideally knowledge or exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Embedded Systems with knowledge of CNN/DNN being a big plus.
My client is an exciting, well-funded tech start-up focused on developing on-device and cloud-based machine learning sensing solutions and as an Embedded AI Engineer you will be responsible for growing our Machine Learning portfolio, with a specific focus to bring scalable multi-modal sensing solution to life in on the edge.
· You hold an advanced degree (Master or PhD) and have been exposed to one or several of the following technologies: embedded SW, Machine Learning, embedded AI, SoC and firmware.
· You are agile, pragmatic, hardworking and have a “can do” mentality.
· You love to interact with data scientists, machine learning engineers, software and hardware engineers and domain experts to develop highly optimized pipelines that efficiently process streams of data.
· You love technology, innovation and building products with scalability in mind.
· Excellent software development and scripting skills
· Excellent English spoken and written skill.
· The following competencies would make your application stand out :
· Hands-on experience with embedded AI platforms
· Good understanding of embedded system constraints and working knowledge on CNN/DNN optimization techniques (pruning, quantization,…)
Embedded AI / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Embedded Systems / CNN / DNN
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)