Embedded Software Developer
We are currently looking for junior- experienced embedded developers to join our client in Cambridge and work on a variety of exciting groundbreaking projects, in a range of technical domains.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will:
· Contribute to cutting edge technology for leading clients worldwide
· Work across a range of domains ranging from medical and robotics to consumer electronics.
· Work with a diverse technology stack, dependant on projects, within a state of the art lab.
Required skills for this Embedded Software Developer role:
· Graduate experience- Principal level all considered for relevant seniority.
· Experience with C/C++
· Flexibility in learning new technology stacks or working with different programming languages or operating systems, dependant on project needs.
If you are interested in this Embedded Software Developer, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Embedded, C (Programming language), C++, Linux, RTOS, Bare Metal
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)