Field Application Engineer, Motor Control – FAE / Electronics / Software / Hardware / Block Commutation FOC / ARM / C++ / Debugging / HV BLDC
We are recruiting for a Field Application Engineer for Motor Control to join our client in the Munich area of Germany on a permeant basis. Our client is a US based company focused on the supply of electronics component which are used in high voltage power conversion systems and as a FAE for Motor Control, you will be responsible for providing application and design support to customers, you will provide high quality laboratory, phone and on-site support and debug customers’ designs, recommending changes for improvements.
• BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Hardware and Software design for HV BLDC motor control application
• Knowledge of main motor steering techniques and their practical application: block commutation, FOC, sinusoidal.
• Knowledge of ARM architecture and main C/C++ programming environments.
• Knowledge in using debuggers to step through programs steering external HW
• Understanding of main parts of an inverter schematic for motor control
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, German is a plus
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office package
• Full driving license.
PLEASE NOTE – we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for this role
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)