Website European Recruitment
As a Software Developer you will be a member of the Open Source Software group, specifically in either the Firmware or Platforms teams.
– Contribute to the design and development of reference secure firmware for application processors and MCUs
– Low level software development, test and debug on various platforms, including software models, development boards and shipping products
– Creating software stacks for reference platforms for next generation of devices
– Analyse industry specs, roadmap requirements, breakdown tasks and help execute the project plans
– Good university degree (or equivalent), ideally in a numerate subject, although other graduates would be considered if they have relevant experience
– You will have excellent C skills; some assembly skills are desirable with proficiency with the GNU toolchain and/or LLVM and cross compiling
– You have expertise in low level systems software development and a command over a range of related concepts such as bootloaders, device drivers, OS fundamentals and low-level power management
– We look for an understanding kernel development or user space system level programming.
– We require authoritative knowledge of multi-core software development including cache coherency concepts
If this role is of any interest to you please apply directly on LinkedIn or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com .
Key Words: Firmware / Engineer / Software / C / GNU / OS / Kernel / Development
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics