Website European Recruitment
• Design, implementation, and verification of complex logic circuits and systems
• Applying advanced technical principles and concepts to develop complex FPGA designs based to create prototypes
• Integrating FPGA designs into hardware and supporting system integration, test, and qualification.
• Design documentation and design maintenance.
• Excellent knowledge of analog design (op-amps, A/D, D/A, noise suppression, voltage generation, switches, muxes) and digital design
• Proficiency with VHDL for configuring FPGAs
• Experience with FPGA and CPLD devices and development tools from Xilinx, Altera, and Lattice.
• Experience in very innovative projects mixing physics, electronic, signal processing
• Background in Time of Flight technology
• Basic knowledge in FPGA / PC communication to specify / implement some APIs
• Masters Degree
• 3+ years experience
Keywords: FPGA / VHDL / CPLD / analog design / implementation / verification
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics