Senior Functional Safety Engineer – Robotics / FuSA / Industrial Automation / ISO 10218 / ISO 13849 / ISO/TS 15066 / Collaborative Robots / Human Machine Interaction
We are recruiting for a Senior Functional Safety Engineer to join my client in the Munich area on a permanent basis. My client is an exciting Robotics startup company focused on developing intelligent robot systems and they have an extensive growth plan across the next 2 years.
Ideally, my client is looking for a Functional Safety Engineer with prior experience within the robotics and industrial automation domain with exposure to multiple safety standards including ISO 13849, ISO 10218, CAT3 PL-D, ISO/TS 15066 plus knowledge of Industrial human machine interaction and collaborative robots.
· Develop and document the safety concept for our collaborative robot and advanced robotics software functions
· Support specification and documentation of architecture at system, hardware, and software levels
· Introduce development processes in compliance with relevant functional safety norms
· Collaborate with concept and product development teams to integrate functional safety early in the design process
· Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, or a related technical field
· At least 5 years of experience with functional safety in industrial robotics, collaborative robotics experience desirable
· Sound knowledge of the safety standards for machines (e.g. ISO 10218, ISO 13849, ISO/TS 15066) and of the machinery directive
· Experience with creation and review of safety relevant system and SW architectures
· Experience in working with external certification authorities, such as TÜV
· Familiarity with quality management, configuration management, and product lifecycle
· Motivation to collaborate and take on diverse responsibilities
· Fluency in English, a good command of German is desirable
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)