Developer Relations Engineer (Contractor)
A high-profile technology company based in London, UK is looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to join their expanding team on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mobile games and graphics.
This position will be engaging with European game developers and integrating selected technology into high profile games and be working to optimize the efficiency of games to maintain the best user experience through high frame rates and long play times.
· Support a small number of key partner developers in the creation of high quality graphics content in their games.
· Analyze GPU applications to generate performance/power improvements, profile and optimize rendering code and GPU shaders.
· Present on those experiences to the developer community at developer conferences and through blogs and published papers.
· As the team grows, take on the role of Lead Engineer in the Developer Relations group.
A willingness to travel is a fundamental requirement of the role as soon as circumstances permit.
· BSc or MSc in relevant discipline (CS, Programming for Games or a related discipline).
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
· 5+ Years of programming experience in games or graphics with a focus on modern graphics techniques and optimization.
· Excellent GPU shader programming skills using GLSL or HLSL, etc.
· Hands-on experience with one or more of the following graphics API: Vulkan, OpenGLES, Metal, DirectX 11 or 12.
· Excellent programming skills using C or C++
· PhD in a relevant field
· Experience in rendering algorithms used in game engines (Unreal, Unity, CryEngine) is highly desirable.
Key words: Developer Relations Engineer / Game Jobs / Game Developer / Game Engineer / Graphics / C / C++ / GPU /
Game Developer Jobs
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)