Hardware Engineering Team Leader – PMIC / Silicon validation / PCB / Test
Opportunity to work for a global semiconductor company at their site in Munich, they are leaders in power management IC’s. This is a leadership role for someone with an extensive background in IC validation and silicon validation and hardware.
· Lead the HW Engineering team in support of IC qualification testing.
· Design IC-specific boards and support the layout / manufacturing and outsourcing.
· Drive methodology of HW concepts and tests (HTOL, ELFR).
· Develop the road map to maintain HW boards used for silicon validation
· Drive improvements for architecture.
· Appraisals for team members and direct reports you have.
· 10+ years of silicon validation and qualification testing experience.
· familiar with all aspects of hardware development for silicon validation
· SW dev skills for silicon testing – Python
· PCB schematics and layout experience
· Technical leadership and management skills.
If this is of interest then please get in touch and we can discuss.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)