As a Hypervisor Engineer, you are part of a cross-functional team of engineers that develops the Hypervisor Core.
- As a Hypervisor Engineer, you are part of a cross-functional team of engineers that develops the Hypervisor Core. You will steer Hypervisor feature development from beginning to end. You will come up with designs/requirements that fulfill strict automotive security and safety standards, implement them, and establish comprehensive testing. In each of these stages, you work hand in hand with our teammates, to achieve the best outcome.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- You have a deep understanding of CPU virtualization architectures
- You have practical experience with either Intel VT-x or ARM VE, with Intel VT-d or ARM SYSMMU
- You are familiar with operating system kernels (preferably Linux)
- You understand established virtualization frameworks like KVM and Virtio
- You are fluent in embedded C and/or Go
- You are familiar with professional software development processes and tools for embedded systems
- You understand security technologies like ARM TrustZone
- You have knowledge of Linux subsystems like PCI, block device, BT, Wireless, DRM and of Linux Power Management
- You are familiar with development to automotive standards (ISO26262 / ASPICE)
If you feel this position could be of interest, please apply today or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/