This role will give you the opportunity to work for a leading technology company doing cutting-edge research and design on the next generation of languages for future network devices.
As an Image & Video Quality Expert your responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for camera image and video quality; e.g. benchmark analysing, experience designing, exploring and defining multimedia experience target effects, and establishing excellent image/video style.
· Establish a professional quality evaluation system (include but not limited to mobile phone, automotive image, monitor system), develop measurement (objective or subjective),
· Establish and promote standards, guide the design and improvement of multimedia systems and algorithms, and enhance the core competitiveness of algorithms.
As an Image & Video Quality Expert your skills will include:
· Masters’ or PhD in Computer Science or similar field
· 10+ years’ experience with camera image or video quality evaluation technology
· Excellent understanding of camera algorithms
· Experience with the methodology/standard used in objective and subjective camera image/video quality benchmarking and analysis
· Deep understanding of digital photography, camera image processing technologies, and aspects of computational photography
· Understand conventional camera pipelines & operations and why they are necessary; e.g. 3A, sharpening, denoising, HDR & image fusion concepts, compression & video coding
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – Image Quality / Video Quality / Camera Algorithms / Computational Photography / Image Fusion / Image Processing / Benchmarking
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice/