Interested in using your expertise to work at the forefront of automotive/autonomous driving market?
Or have the freedom to select the tools and equipment that you want to work with?
Java Developer – Backend / IoT
- As a Java Developer, you will have end-to-end ownership of Java applications for the IoT and Automotive markets.
- You’ll work in a small team in areas spanning from application development, to network protocols and back-end systems, before moving into unit and integration tests before the software goes out the door.
- Java8 (ideally)
- Build systems (such as Gradle, Maven, Ant)
What’s on offer?
- Choose your own hardware/software setup, and be encouraged to work outside your comfort zone to steer your career in areas that most interest you.
- Work on products for the next generation of automotive and autonomous driving software, on projects with the likes of BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen and others.
- Informal, relaxed working environment, offering flexible working hours, diverse and interesting tasks, and regular hackathons,
It’s a challenging role for a talented Java developer, but you’ll have a chance to work on some of the most diverse and interesting projects in the business.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/