Strong background in Java development?
Interested in working in a fast paced start up environment?
European Recruitment are working closely with an exciting Financial Services company, based in Krakow, who are looking for a talented Java Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will build integrations and APIs that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant.
Responsibilities as a Java Engineer:
• Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers
• Continually improving our code, our systems, our practices, and our knowledge
• Working with our databases and data to ensure we store and process information securely and effectively
• Assist in ad-hoc development and technology related duties
• 4+ years experience java development
• 4+ years using spring boot
• 4+ years using sql type databases and hibernate
• 1+ years using caching systems like redis or Memcached
• 4+ years integrating with external services
• Exposure to nosql type databases (e.g. mongodb)
• Exposure to react or angular
• Exposure to caching systems like redis or Memcached
• Exposure to AWS or other cloud providers
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: Java / Engineer / Developer / Springboot / SQL / NoSQL / Redis / Memcached / MongoDB / React / Angular / Cloud / AWS / GCP
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)