Lead Data Scientist – Search Engine / PyTorch / Tensorflow / Keras / Machine Leaning / Python / C++/ Publication
We are recruiting for a Lead Data Scientist with 8+ year’s experience in research, design, implementation and delivery of commercial AI projects with models/software and solid ML knowledge including PyTorch, TensorFlow and Keras to join our client onsite in Amsterdam.
Our client is a leading name in mobile and tech development and this team is focused on search engine development including offline page storing/analysis/indexing, online querying / reranking and sorting
- MS/BS in CS/EE, mathematical or machine learning related subjects
- Strong experiences in researching, designing, implementing and delivering commercial AI projects with models/software (Minimum: 8 years)
- Proven track records of managing multiple teams
- Able to lead/cultivate team technically
- Solid knowledge and commercial projects background of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc
- Experienced in real world large scale searching engine products, especially in multilingual multimodal information retrieval, time/cost efficiency of the algorithms, open-domain knowledge graph, etc
- Extensive working knowledge in Python, C/C++,J ava, and Go
- Research and/or industrial background in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, knowledge graph, etc.
- Willing and Ambitious to challenging world-level touch problems in AI and Search engine.
- Good communication skills and English speaking, experienced working in a cross-culture and global distributed team
- PhD degree
- Published influential papers in ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, COLING, ICLR or related TOP conferences
***Please note, we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship***
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)