Linux Kernel Platform Developer – Munich based Automotive company
You will develop the embedded software platform for highly networked and innovative automotive software functions in an international team.
- Your work will produce ready-to-use, high-quality series software that you can experience in BMW cars.
- Before delivering software you are encouraged to test your work directly in the car.
- You will work in a networked manner and independently coordinate your activities with your contacts.
- In addition, you will ensure that robustness, performance and security aspects are continuously observed in software design.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study.
- At least 3-5 years of practical software development experience in C and C++ required.
- Extensive experience in setting up embedded Linux platforms required, e.g.: Kernel modifications, user-space setup, Android/AOSP, application models, application isolation, container, Linux IPC, processes, system init, daemons, network, drivers, memory management, Optimizing the system for performance and hardware resource usage, Platform security, secure boot.
- Experience developing applications and middleware/system services for multicore systems required.
- Experience in automotive software development or ARMv8 would be beneficial.
If you feel this position could be of interest, please apply today or contact me directly at email@example.com. I can explain the role, the company and any other questions you may have.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/