Machine Learning / Computer Vision – 3D / Augmented reality / Image processing / DSP
Are you interested in Computer Vision / Machine learning applied to AR, Images and sensors? Then this is the perfect position for you and a great opportunity to work for a start-up in Paris with a great culture and growing team.
MsC or PhD +2 years research or industry experience in machine learning, image processing or computer vision related fields.
· Experience architecting, building and developing ML / CV systems.
· Understanding / experience in CGI, SLAM, AR, HDR or colour correction is ideal.
· Strong software development skills in C/C++, Java and Python.
· Experience with real-time processing for images or sensor data.
· hands on experience using ML libraries: (Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras etc)
· Some experience with Cloud infrastructures (AWS/Azure)
If this is of interest then please get in touch and we can discuss: email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)