Machine Learning Scientist – Classification / Regression / Deep Learning / Python / SQL
Looking for your next position a Machine Learning Scientist?
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives for Machine Learning Scientist:
- Employ the existing (and develop new) Machine Learning algorithms that can find patterns in large multi-modal data.
- Provide innovative solutions for the business (e.g., by translating complex commercial problems to Machine Learning problems).
- Be an active member of teams that provide the business with data-driven apps, insight and strategies.
- Participate in, lead, and create cross-functional projects and training.For senior roles, lead, inspire and mentor junior scientists and research assistants (interns).
- Communicate (both oral and written) with colleagues and stakeholders (both internal and external)
Required Attributes for Machine Learning Scientist:
- A postgraduate (MSc/PhD/Post-doc) qualification in a numeric discipline such as Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Signal Processing etc.
- Scientific expertise and applied experience in Machine Learning (ideally, a combination of excellent academic research and high-impact commercial experience).
- In depth understanding of common Machine Learning algorithms (e.g., for classification, regression and clustering).
- In depth knowledge of advanced statistical theories, methodologies, and inference tools (e.g. familiar with hypothesis testing, (generalized) linear models, additive models, mixture models, non-parametric models, etc.).
- Proven track record in advanced topics of Machine Learning (e.g., Bayesian inference, hierarchical models, deep learning, Gaussian processes, causal inference, graph theory, etc.).
- Advanced programming skills in Python and R (and their related data processing, Machine Learning, and visualization libraries).
- Practical experience in preparing data for Machine Learning (e.g., using SQL and/or NoSQL technologies).
- Completion of at least one significant project (equivalent of a great PhD research
- project, and/or a viable commercial product) in applied Machine Learning.
Sounds intresting? Lets talk more….
Quick apply or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#machinelearning #deeplearning #scientist
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/