Our client is world leading global automotive supplier, looking to expand their operations in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for customer electronic product mechanical engineering related EU customer interface, negotiate with customer on relevant requirements, present technical details from team to customer, implement technical discussion with customer, and transfer the feedback to main team.
- Support project quotation: participate in feasibility analysis, quotation data and document submission. participate in the technical design reviews
- Responsible for product structure design and technical documents creation: lead the structure design and concept design of key parts; lead the project team to complete the structural design work and submit it on time; lead the creation and maintenance of relevant technical documents. participate in design reviews
- Responsible for project follow-up: according to the project process, complete design data and technical documents release on time; lead the technical communication with suppliers, lead the tooling evaluation, trial production, parts acceptance, etc.
- Responsible for issue solution: lead the project structural issue solution, lead and promote the analysis, follow up the solution, confirm the solution and confirm the final sample
- Responsible for design and cost optimization: lead structural design optimization, lead the communication with customers, plants and suppliers, promote and track the implementation of optimization scheme, lead the design verification experiment plan, and ensure that the mechanical properties of optimized products meet customer requirement
- Support innovation technology research: support patent application and innovation scheme proposal, support the output of technical analysis report of innovation projects, support the development of innovation projects.
- Support platform design, design guidance documents
- Ability to speak German to a professional working level
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience in structural design of automotive electronic products, with experience in haptic switch, entertainment control panel, instrument, climate control head, or switch module design preferred, with project development experience of mainstream car manufacturers preferred, with experience in optical analysis, thermal analysis or structural analysis preferred
- Understand the elements of user experience, value user experience, be able to accurately understand business needs, and quickly design solutions
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)