Motor Control Engineer – Robotics – Servo Drives / Control Theory / Signal Processing / MATLAB / Simulink
We are recruiting for a Motor Control Engineer for Robotics for my client in the Munich area of Germany.
My client operates within the Robotics domain and as a Motor Control Engineer for Robotics you will be responsible for supporting the specification and evaluation of electric motors, sensors, electronic components, and electronic circuit design, testing, debugging, and validating motor drives using a motor test bench, and the design and implement Field-Oriented Control (FOC) software on embedded DSPs for PMSM motors.
· Bachelors degree in electrical, mechatronics engineering, physics, or related fields
· 3 years+ experience in embedded motor control for commercial applications
· Experience with implementing motor control in C
· Strong understanding of electric motor control and power electronics
· Strong background in control theory and signal processing
· Knowledge of system synthesis, analysis, and verification techniques
· Familiarity with the development of industrial servo drives
· Experience in series product development
· Knowledge with MATLAB / Simulink for modelling, simulation, and signal processing
· Experience developing motor control on a DSP
· Experience with electronics development, especially power electronics
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)