Optical Design Engineer – Optical / Micro- LED / LED / Display / Sensors
Our Client is working on the cutting edge of true-life experience displays. Based in Ontario, this is an opportunity for an Optical design engineer to get involved with the full design process and contribute to innovations and advanced displays.
As an Optical Design Engineer, you will:
· Design optical characteristic management systems for LED.
· Design Micro-LED structures to improve colour uniformity and luminance.
· Design a display quality measurement system.
Required Skills for this Optical Design Engineer position:
· Experience with Photonic devices such as LED, Lasers, Optical Sensing etc.
· You must be familiar with optical metrology tools for image quality assessment, optical system calibration and sensor evaluation.
· Knowledge of coherent optical metrology systems would be a plus
If you are interested in this Optical Design Engineer role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Optical / Micro- LED / LED / Display / Sensors / Optical Sensing / System Calibration
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)