OS Software Senior Engineer
- Under the key scenarios of Smart Mobile, Telecom, Autonomous Driving, Internet of Things, and Industry 4.0, explore and analyze the cutting-edge technology of infrastructure software stack, undertake the selection, design, development and verification of key OS technologies and core modules, key algorithms, and key DFx capabilities.
- Clarification of software requirements with customer and other relevant departments. Make decisions about the realization of the designed key technical solutions or stack, participate in team-work and provide guidance for the team to make the solutions a reality.
- Participate in the development and patch contribution of the mainstream open source community, consolidate and enhance our position in the major OS communities;
- Deep technological understanding of mainstream OS solutions and key technologies. Have genuine ideas for the development of new technologies and be willing to transform these ideas into reality
- Familiar with one or more key modules of the kernel (such as memory management, scheduling, file system, driver, network, etc.), master common debugging technology
- At least be proficient in one of the programming language C / C + + / Python / Go, familiar with the mainstream CPU architecture X86 / ARM
- Able to work in a diversified team. Possess cross-team and cross-domain leadership and excellent communication skills. Excel at team leadership and collaboration
- The willingness and ability to travel are required
Keywords: OS Solutions / Linux / Kernel / Debugging / C/C++ / Python / Go / CPU Architecture / Smart Mobile / Telecom / Autonomous Driving / Internet of Things / Industry 4.0
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/