Principal Data Intelligence Specialist – PhD / Python / Data Modeling / Spark / Hadoop / C++ / SQL / Semantic / Ontology / AWS
We are recruiting for a Principal Data Intelligence Specialist with strong analytical skills, and academic and/or industrial experience in Data Management, Data Science and database technologies to join our client in the London area (around 40 minutes from Victoria) on a permanent basis.
My client is a leading name in tech and mobile phone development, and as a Principal Data Intelligence Specialist you will be focused on contribution to both research and development projects and working on research project domains including, but not limited to; Recommender Systems, Time Series Analysis, Anomaly Detection, Ontology and Semantic Web Technologies
• A PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electronics, Natural, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or any relate.
• Knowledge of the latest data science techniques
• Programming proficiency in Python (NumPy, pandas etc.), R, Scala, , C++/Java
• Data modelling and cleansing experience in above languages
• Experience working with big data sets
• Experience with processing tools like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, and Pig
• Exposure to SQL and relational databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
• Prior experience with one or more of the following: collaborative filtering, clustering, classification, segmentation, regression, decision trees, statistical models
• Experience with databases, relational and non-relational databases, including: triplestore technologies and graph databases.
• Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude
• Experience with Cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
• Experience implementing a real-world recommender or ranking system
• Exposure to CNN, RNN, LTSM
• Experience working with different data sources (REST APIs, different database technologies, etc.)
• Good understanding of Semantic Web Technologies and Ontology reasoning
• Experience with Business analytics
Please note, we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for this role
Data Intelligence / PhD / Python / Data Modeling / Spark / Hadoop / C++ / SQL / Semantic / Ontology / AWS
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)