Principal Technical Program Manager (Software / Video Streaming / Video Playback / Agile)
We are recruiting for a Principal Technical Program Manager with previous experience in Technical Program Managements and the ability to conceptualize complex interrelated applications and system platforms to join my client in the London area on a permanent basis.
My client is a globally known technology company (household name) and as a Principal Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for delivering software products and features to the highest quality, and using a wide range of technologies, devices and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- Ability to conceptualize complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to effectively communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with strong analytical skills. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates should have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Experience in Video playback and streaming technologies
- MS or PHD Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
Key words: Technical Program Management / Software / Video Streaming / Video Playback / Agile / London
#WebTechnologies #VideoStreaming #SoftwareManagement #Wireless&IoT
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/