Program Manager (Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing / AI)
We are recruiting for a Program Manager to join my client onsite in Paris on an initial contract until the end of the year.
My client is a globally known technically company and this project is leading a cutting edge team developing the next generation of voice assistance apps and programs.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for working with product management to define strategy and requirements, identifying and securing commitments from teams across the company and driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design through delivery.
- 15+ years of experience managing large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with Mobile Technologies/Cloud/Analytics/Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing/Voice Assistants/Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Commensurate Industry Experience
- Fluent French language skills
- Sound business judgment and technical vision
- Experience building mobile solutions that include distributed systems and/or large scale web applications
- Experience analyzing user experience design and developing high profile customer facing products with intricate customer experience workflows.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Master’s degree in CS, EE, Linguistics/ Machine Learning/ Data Mining/ Natural, and Math would be an asset
Keywords: Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing / AI / Manager / Job / Contract / Paris
Internal Reference Only
Tagged as: Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing / AI)