Radio Frequency Engineer
I am currently looking for Radio Frequency Engineers to join a leading massive MIMO Radio Company who are on the journey to 5G.
- Design of complete transceiver systems for cellular base station antennas.
- Selection and test of RF components
- Test and optimization of RF transceivers boards
- Perform RF compliance testing
- Review of RF transceiver board designs
If you think that you match any of the skills below, please apply with your CV ATTACHED.
- At least 3 years experience in hardware development
- Sound knowledge RF design principles especially in microwave (up to 6 GHz)
- Knowledge of cellular RF specification and testing (3GPP and FCC based)
- Experience in RF simulations (CAD tools) like Genesys
- Experience in using spectral analyzers, vector signal analyzer, network analyzer etc.
- Proactive attitude to solving problems, be innovative and creative in work approach
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)