Familiar with React technologies and mobile development?
Interested in working in a fast paced start up environment?
React Mobile Developer
European Recruitment are working closely with an exciting Financial Services company, based in Krakow, who are looking for a talented React Mobile Developer to join their team.
In this role you will build mobile components that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant.
Responsibilities as a React Mobile Developer:
• Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers
• Continually improving our code, our systems, our practices, and our knowledge
• Working with our APIs and back end components to ensure we store and process information securely and effectively
• Assist in ad-hoc development and technology related duties
• 1-3 years using reactjs
• 1-3 years using react native
• 1-3 years developing iOS and Android react native apps
• Exposure to other mobile development systems & languages
• Exposure to typescript
• Exposure to scss/sass/less
• Build systems such as gulp
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)