Website European Recruitment
Kubernetes DevOps Engineer – 100% Remote Contract
Our client are looking to hire a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer to work on their project for a world leading Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland.
The role can be done 100% remotely with 1 or 2 visits to the site in Switzerland for team building / open days.
Looking for someone who can start asap
Contract initially until 31st Dec 2020 – with extensions likely
• Ensure high performance of the platform as it scales to a cloud enterprise solution
• Proactively collaborate with our lead developer and developers to design the deployment
• architecture necessary to meet the business requirements
• Developing and advancing the capabilities of our CI/CD pipeline
• Enhance monitoring tools, build infrastructure and automations
• MSc or BSc in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Professional experience with deploying to production using Kubernetes and Docker container technologies on AWS or Google Cloud
• Exp developing production grade Cloud infrastructure for applications written in Java and Vue.js or similar relevant technologies
• Strong understanding of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code, TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
• Professional experience with CI/CD (GitHub, Jenkins)
Nice to haves:
• Experience with MongoDB
If you are interested in a fully remote contract please get in touch with me asap.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Web Technologies