Research Engineer in DSP – for Optical Communications.
We are currently working with a company looking for a Research Engineer in DSP to join their growing team. If successful you will be offered a very competitive starting salary. Research topics will include calibration and compensation of component impairments, application of machine-learning methods in coherent systems and design of advanced modulation formats.
If you find yourself successful – your role will include?
• Create and Maintain strong collaborative associations with university-based researchers.
• Publish in top journals and conferences.
• Validate algorithms via simulations and experiments.
• Come up with novel concepts and provide full solutions.
As a Research engineer in DSP your skills will include:
• PhD degree in optical communications with up to 3 years of industrial or academic experience.
• Strong background in DSP Algorithms, digital communications, and fiber transmission theory.
• A strong track record with research publications in high-impact optical journals and conferences.
• Programming experience in – Python or MATLAB.
• Experience in C/C++ is a plus.
• English Language spoken/written fluency and strong communication skills.
Feel free to also to refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key Words – C++ / C / Optical Communications / DSP / DSP Algorithms / Python / MATLAB / Optical
#C++ #OpticalCommunications #ResearchEngineerinDSP #DSP Algorithms
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf).