RF Systems Expert – Active Antenna Systems / Radio Unit / Massive MIMO / 5G
We are currently working with a company working on world leading radio unit solutions.
As an RF Systems Expert your responsibilities will include:
· Conduct further research on 5G high-frequency and low-frequency massive MIMO active antenna systems.
· Analyze radio unit system algorithms; e.g. CPRI, ICS, SRC, DPD, CFR.
· Analyze radio unit system architecture; e.g. physical and logical architectures.
As an RF Systems Expert your skills will include:
· Master’s or PhD in Signal Processing, Microwave Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar domain
· 10+ years’ experience in RF systems, radio systems, base stations, antenna systems
· Experience with RF building block design and characterization
· Experience with RF measurement instruments; e.g. spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, oscilloscopes, VNAs
· Excellent knowledge on massive MIMO active antenna systems
· Proficiency in Simulink, Matlab, SystemView, and HFSS
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – RF / Wireless Communications / Massive MIMO / Active Antenna Systems / Base Stations / Radio Units / Radio Systems / Simulink / HFSS / SystemView / Matlab / Spectrum Analyzers / VNA / Vector Signal Generator / Oscilloscopes
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf).