Robotics Control Engineer – ROS / Mechatronics / Path Planning / Robotic applications
We are recruiting for a number of Robotics Control Engineers with experience in coding and tuning in robotics products development and knowledge in robotic applications to join my client in Munich on a permanent basis.
My client operates within the Robotics domain and as an Robotics Control Engineer you will be responsible developing and debugging force control algorithms, including but not limited to force-free control, impedance control, etc. and develop and debug robot online and offline path planning or trajectory planning algorithms.
• Master’s degree in Automatic Control, Mechatronics, Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or in a related technical field
• Coding and tuning experience in robotics products development, and validation of real-time control functions and simulation models
• Developed knowledge in robotic applications
• Motivation to collaborate in a small team and take on diverse responsibilities
• Ability to work autonomously as well as coordinating with the colleagues for eventual team tasks
• Good written and spoken English language skills. German or Chinese would be an asset
• Previous experience in robotic polishing applications
• Previous experience in robotic assembly applications
• Previous experience in ROS
• Previous experience in complex surface trajectory generation applications
• Experience in the application of force/torque sensing and vision systems
Please note, we cannot consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship for this role.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)