5G Security Standards and Research Expert – Lucrative Contract in Munich
As part of the research and standards team, you will be responsible for generating and evaluating innovative ideas for next generation core network standards. You will be in the forefront of new technology creating new solutions for future mobile communication.
KEY WORDS: Core Network, 5G, Standards delegate, 3GPP SA3, 3GPP SCAS, GSMA NESAS, BSI
- Security expert in the area of mobile communication systems and security certification
- Experience from major standardization bodies e.g. 3GPP, GSMA and local security institutes
- Network security and security certification for 5G Core Network
- Responsible for external communication with operators, standards organizations and national security institutes
- Familiar with German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and Common Criteria for Security Evaluation (CC)
- Deep knowledge about 3GPP SCAS and GSMA NESAS solutions
- Representation at 3GPP SA3 meetings, security summits and relevant 5G/NFV forums
- Track the security technology trends and directions in the industry
- Insight and identify potential opportunities and challenges in the industry regarding policy, 5G, AI etc within the security domain
- PhD in Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 10 years of successful experience in wireless communication industry
- Excellent knowledge about security standards in 4G/5G e.g. 3GPP SCAS, GSMA NESAS etc.
- Excellent knowledge about security solutions in Cloud security and NFV security
- Extensive and profound knowledge of core network and wireless communication system, in particular GPRS/UMTS/EPC PS CN architecture.
- Be able to travel and attend security meetings, forums and workshops with customers
- Fluent in German language
Interested? Apply via LinkedIn, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)