Senior Analog Design Engineer – Switzerland
Our clint are looking for a number of experienced Analog Design Engineers to join their office in Switzerland.
This role is a great opportunity to work with a world class IC development team.
- Design of high speed IC products
- Responsibility for delivering high performance IC product designs
- Assessing product feasibility and schedule
- Preparing technical reviews and product documentation
- Timely production and delivery of IC circuit designs to specification, technical reviews and product documentation
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with significant IC design content (PhD or Masters degree preferred)
- Experience in IC product design, preferably for optical applications
- Thorough understanding of analogue circuit theory, transmission lines and device fundamentals
- Experience of designing in SiGe BiCMOS
- Experience of low power amplifier design up to 30GHz and beyond
- Proven track record of taking high performance, high speed IC designs from concept through to volume production, with a successful commercial outcome
- Experienced in Cadence IC design flow and tools
- Good appreciation of the impact of IC layout on circuit performance and circuit design
- Ability to interpret customer and lab verification results to support applications and device characterization
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
If you are intersted in working in Switzerland and have the relevant experience in analog design then please do get in touch and we can arrange to speak in more details about the company and the position.
#Wireless & IoT
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/