Senior CAD Engineer – Analog / Mixed Signal IC / IC Design
Our client is a leading global semiconductor manufacturer looking for an experienced Senior CAD engineer to provide support to their Product Development teams. If successful, you will be offered a very competitive starting salary. This role is based within Pavia, Italy.
If successful, your responsibilities will include:
- First interface for issue resolution in regard to PDKs, Design Tools & Licencing – with capability too escalate issues to PDK/EDA Methodologies development teams.
- Assist with project set up, configuration changes, top level verification and verification of GDSII data.
- Identify and create customized utilities, scripts, and automated procedures to link different aspects of the design processes.
- Work closely with other design centres to ensure standardization of the design environment and create a cross functional team function.
- Develop and Write user documentation whilst following document control quality standards.
As a Senior CAD Engineer your skills will include:
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Information and Computer Engineering
- 4+ years experience in EDA Support, Analog circuit design and PDF development using Cadence.
- Experience of IC design flows – Analog and Mixed Signal.
- Knowledge of Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor IC design tools.
- Experience using programming and scripting languages (SKILL, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Strong layout and design verification of debugging experience – including solving design problems with both Analog & Mixed Signal Simulators.
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key Words – CAD / Analog / MixedSignalIC / PDK / EDA / GDSII / Cadence / Synopsys / MentorIC / Python / CADEngineer / ICDesignFlow
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf).