Website European Recruitment
Preferred start date: Asap
End date / period: 12 months
Option to extend: Yes
• Specify, develop and maintain validation boards and test environment
• Participate in validation team, testing automotive Ethernet products
• Perform validation board signal and power integrity simulations to make sure transmission lines up to 5GHz will work as expected
• Reporting on validation progress and issues
• M.Sc. / BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent.
• 7+ years of experience in IC validation.
• Experience in designing printed circuit boards
• Experience in writing Python. • Knowledge of scripting languages.
• Knowledge of Ethernet is a plus.
• Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
• Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded.
• Able to identify and resolve complex issues.
• Fluent English speaker.
Keywords: IC Validation / Python / Ethernet / Automotive
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics