Website European Recruitment
Senior Java Developer
Our client are looking to hire an Senior Java Developer to work on their project for a world leading Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland.
The role can be done 100% remotely with 1 or 2 visits to the site in Switzerland for team building / open days / workshops or onsite in Switzerland.
Looking for someone who can start asap
Contract initially until 31st Dec 2020 – with extensions likely
• M.Sc or B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
• 8yrs+ of professional Java software development experience
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code,TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
• Deep experience with SpringBoot, SpringCloud & MongoDB
• Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
• Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
Nice to Have skills:
• Experience with Docker containers
• Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the backend development of the EDISON platform
• Very knowledgeable of Test-Driven Development and agile methodologies.
• Avid learner. Highly driven to improve their skills.
• Ensure scalability of the platform to a cloud enterprise solution
• Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
• Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions (preferably AWS)
• Previous working experience within an AGILE environment (ideally SCRUM)
If you are interested in a fully remote contract please get in touch with me asap.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Web Technologies