Senior Machine Learning Engineer – Remote / Python / Data Science / PyTorch / OpenCV / C# / C++
We are recruiting for multiple Senior Machine Learning/Python Engineers to work on fully remote, open ended (no end date) contracts.
My client is a well funded AI start up focused on developing cutting edge software solutions using Computer Vision/Deep Learning techniques and Unity game engines.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you should have solid experience within a Machine Learning or Data Science focused role, excellent Python programming plus knowledge C# or C++, and have good exposure to PyTorch, OpenCV, Matplotlib, NumPy and/or SciPy
Please note, you must be within 2/3 hours (+ or -) of GMT time zone.
• Solid experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or as a Data Engineer
• Solid Experience with Python, Pytorch, OpenCV, Matplotlib, Numpy, SciPy
• Able to work with multiple programming languages, including C#/C++
• Confident verbal and written English
• Able to balance pragmatism with planning and long-term thinking
• Proactive and self-sufficient
• Attention to detail
• Leadership skills
• Experience working remotely is a plus
• Experience with neural network optimization (pruning/quantizing) is a plus
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• Experience using Unity (Game Engine) is a plus
Machine Learning / Remote / Python / Data Science / PyTorch / OpenCV / C# / C++
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)