Website European Recruitment
• Responsible for the mechanical concepts & designs of Assembly equipment and/or building blocks to improve or to speed-up existing equipment.
• Mechanical lead in the multidiscipline project team till final customer acceptance.
• Coaching of design engineers and technicians in detailing the design, assembling, integration & testing/using the equipment.
• Document related design process outputs including manufacturing and user instructions (manual).
• Master / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years (MSc), 10+ years (BSc) experience / proven skills in high performance equipment development.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
• Mature, an innovative mindset, analytical skills, a solution & hands-on oriented attitude
• A team player with the ability to work independently in a cross functional international team
• Additional experiences or knowledge in one or more of the following domains are an advantage
• Experience in Semiconductor Assembly equipment or an international technical organization
• Experience in using NX (CAD) / Teamcenter (PDM), FEM modelling, MATLAB simulation
• Experience in Machine Directives / CE-certification
• Mechatronics knowledge and/or System Control knowledge
• Optical and/or Lighting knowledge
• Experience in Semiconductor Assembly
• High Speed Mechanics
• Motor Selection and Control
• Measurement Techniques CE, Machine Safety, Electrical Safety, Risk Analysis
Keywords: Semiconductor Assembly / High Speed Mechanics / NX / NX (CAD) / FEM modelling / Mechatronics / Optical knowledge
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics