Our client is global telecoms giant who looking to grow their research lab in Zurich working on cutting-edge chip architecture. The lab in Zurich is looking for experienced PhD Researchers in Chip Architecture (CPU).
Senior Researcher – Future Chip Architecture
What are the responsibilities in this Senior Researcher – Future Chip Architecture?
- Conduct fundamental research on new directions in chip architecture
- Develop academic research partnerships and cooperation with leading universities and professors in the area
- Work with internal research colleagues and academic research partners to achieve new breakthroughs in research and innovation
- Produce and present research papers at internationally leading conferences and events
- Produce white papers on current developments and future directions in chip architecture
- Where appropriate, contribute insight and research expertise to committees and other organizations that are looking to establish new industry standards and platforms
- Contribute to the research and academic community through service such as conference program committee membership, membership of journal editorial boards etc.
What are the requirements for this Senior Researcher – Future Chip Architecture?
- PhD in an area related to chip architecture, or equivalent research experience in industry
- Record of publishing research papers in the area of chip architecture
- Candidates should have research experience in chip architecture, and be familiar with at least one of the following areas:
CPU Architecture and Design
Instruction Set Architectures (ISA)
Domain-Specific Architectures (GPU, AI)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a research environment
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)